Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Pretty Proud Of

{ Canon 5D Mark III // Urban Outfitters Sunglasses, similar one HERE //  
Kenze's GAOKI X-GAME V2 Sports Camera //  

A quick hi hi from today~! I am not very good at creating flat-lay but am pretty proud of this one, which i took when packing for Phuket as part of the documentation for the trip. Do let me know if you're a flat-lay master, I'd love to hear some tips from you ;)

Sorry for such a short one as I have been busy working on couple of exciting projects lately but do stay tuned! More fun outfit posts and second part of my travel diary will be up soon ;)

x
Twee

3 comments:

  1. where are your bathers from! they are gorg!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear,

      They're from Victoria Secret ;)

      Delete
  2. Nice list, it is suitable to travel. I like the black style, your camera is very good, I really like this brand of camera, I want to buy one this brand camera for a long time, but unfortunately, I do not have enough money. I also like to wear flat shoes, very comfortable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweetest msg! I will reply it here or on your own lovely blog.

xxx


Shop Ezzentric Topz Vintage

ShareThis