Rosey Christmas



Charelotte Olympia Gummy Bear Clutch
Moku Crop Jumper
Rochas Duuchesse Satin A Line Skirt
Krystal Swarovski Surround Gen Studded Earrings from ASOS.com
Enamel Linda Flower Stud Earrings
Common Projects Suede Sneakers from Net-a-porter.com

Pink is definitely the colour (or my colour at least ) for this winter! I am so glad to see that the fashion world is finally letting the pastel palette to join the gloomy winter-land as for light-colour wearer like me, this is absolutely a gift! (how hard was it to find light-coloured clothes during winter in the past?!?!?)

So I have already ordered myself a custom-made knee length tulle skirt in baby pink (stay tuned with me on INSTAGRAM ) and am now looking for some quality knitted crop jumpers to complete the look for this Christmas. The Charlotte Olympia gummy bear clutch will be a perfect festive bag but well, let me think about if I really want to spend HKD$15K ( around AUD $2K ) on this little monster~! (very unlikely of course =P )

Have you planned any of your Christmas outfit yet? Share with me ;) !

x
Twee

Labels: , ,