Magical


{ Ezzentric Topz Vintage Pinapple Smock Dress, more Vintage Summer Smock Dresses IN STORE NOW // Toms Shoes // 
Vintage Moschino Belt form Mum }

 
Photo by Geoffrey Chow

Couple of months ago we coupled up with photographer Geoffrey Chow for some relaxing photo shoot in one of my all time favourite dresses from the store (it was sold right after it was listed ! How I've missed this little dress =P )


I love doing outfit post/fashion shoot with my lovely dog. It's always an enjoyable experience! I think having interaction with animals is somewhat magical! We don't share that same language nor living habit but if you try to communicate with them form the bottom of your heart, you can always feel them~! I wish that I will have the opportunity to do some cool fashion photo shoots with different kinds animals like horse, sheep, elephant, giraffe...in the future~

x
Twee

Labels: , , , , ,