Rouge Unlimited


{ Cheap Monday Tank Top // American Apparel Reversible Petticoat // Kz's Ralph Lauren Shirt // Scooters Boots }

Featuring Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited Supreme Shine in Mon Shu Red Pure
Courtesy of Shu Uemura Hong Kong and She.com

I haven't really been wearing anything sheer and shinny on my lip ever since I bought my first matte lippy two years ago. When Agnes from She.com invited me to give this Shu Uemura shinny lippy a go, I wasn't 100% sure about it as it sounded like something out of my comfort zone...but hey~ Aren't "Play hard" and "Dress Brave" Ezzentric Topz's motto ? Be brave trying new things and enjoy the process of it is always the aim of this blog , plus it's just a lipstick at the end of the day so why not trying?!

I have to say that I am in love with this lippy! It has the creamiest texture but not as sheer nor as shinny as I thought. Just a thin layer and it will give your lip a pigmented yet healthy and crystal-y glow. The colour I am wearing goes especially well with monochrome outfit ! I'd definitely recommend this Supreme Shine for Autumn and Winter as matte lippies can sometimes dry your lip out quite badly.

Hope you all like this post! Have a crazy weekend my lovers =)

x
Twee

Labels: , , , , , ,