Phew


{Ezzentric Topz Vintage Varsity Baseball T Shirt, similar here// 
Logan Wedges // Proenza Schouler Bag }

I overslept the other day (Oops) and there's only 20 mins left for me to get changed and get my make up done for an event. Except for the word sh*t I couldn't think of anything else in the first two minutes since I am seriously bad at assembling outfit in such limited time! After wasting spending my first 5 mins looking for what to wear,  I spotted this buried baseball tee which I stole from Ezzentric Topz months ago.  I threw it on and paired it up with my most comfortable pair of wedges and THANK GOD they went well together (Phew~ wiping away my sweat!)
 

This was definitely a good lesson! Now I know that I should always have at least 1-2 decent outfits in mind for emergency like this!

x
Twee








Labels: , , ,