Monki SS13 Press Preview

Monki's SS13 Collection Press Preview

Monki never disappoints us! This time, Monki brings us an absolutely stylish collection which is inspired by five elements - air, water, earth, fire, and technology -  these elements represent one trend each. I love the Air trend the best since it contains a lot of creamy and minty colours.

The idea of counting technology in as a fundamental element and have it reflected on clothing is also very refreshing to me! In the technology trend, you don't only see heaps of fun and unexpected materials, but also some very eye-catching colours such as intense pink, corals, and limes!

I love every single piece of this collection! What I need to do now is to make sure that I will have enough saving to get the whole collection when it's out! =D

Have a lovely Wednesday!

x
Twee

Labels: , ,