Wind Down

Tasamania was great. I wouldn't way that it's the best place to live in but it's definitely a lovely destination for getaway. While I was in Tasmania, I've pampered myself with a beautiful bottle of Moscato at Holm Oak winery and have met their gorgeous representative, Pino the pig;I've treated my eyes with a picturesque scenery at the Cataract Gorge;I've booked my friends and myself a sweet little beach house and have left so much laughter there.

We are human but not machine. We all need to get a well balance between work and play. If you have been working too hard, then don't forget to wind yourself down a little bit. It can be going shopping, it can be playing gaming console, or it can just be laying on the lawn and looking up at the sky!

Have a lovely day my love!

x
Twee

Labels: