Project : "1 Sneakers 5 Looks" - Look Five

{ Leather Jacket from I.T Hong Kong // Stussy Tee // Ezzentric Topz Skirt // Nike Sneakers // Vintage Clutch }

Finally~! The last look of our " 1 Sneakers 5 Look" project is here! Not that I have forgotten about it, in fact, I've been wanting to snap it, I was just waiting for a warmer and sunnier weather and the day has finally come =)

Tutu with sneakers is one of my favourite combination. If you think sneakers is too masculine for you, try to pair them up with something super girly e.g. tutu skirt (something like this), floral mini day dress (like this one here), sheer blouse (a nice one here), etc.

I hope I have given some helpful tips on styling sneakers =)  More exciting projects will be coming soon~!! Stay tuned!!

x
Twee

Labels: , , , ,