Wish Winter 12 Preview





Wish Winter 12 Preview

Thursday is usually the busiest day of the week here at the Ezzentric Topz office and I usually have to stay inside and sit in fornt of the computer to work from 10am-10pm but last Thursday, I managed to spare a couple of hours out to attend Wish Winter 12 Collection Preview and I am so glad that I've made it!

Not only I could dress up a little bit and inhale some fresh air but I aslo got to catch up with my lovely Melbourne bloggers. We had so much fun trying on and taking photos of all these beautiful Wish pieces. The Wish winter collection is definitely a perfect blend of bohemian chic and 60s quirkiness. I've alread had my eye on few pieces, I just can't wait to get my hand on them!

Thanks Wish for having us =)

1) Cute Wish display. 2)Wish winter 12 collection "Raise The Roof". 3) My beloved Melbournian : Esther of Estelle la Mode , Miranda of Miranda's Inside Scoop , Nicole of Blank Bird , Sevan of Seven Autumn Leaves . 4) The beautiful High Time Jacket . 5) gift card by Miss Fox . 6) The duo behind Estelle la Mode 7) Nicole looking gorgeous . 8) Posing with Miranda . 9) Wish lookbooks

x
Twee


Labels: , ,