Sequined Cyclist

{ Ezzentric Topz Sequined Disco Shorts // Cotton On Tee //
Marc by Marc Jacobs Clutch & Bangle }


I wore our newly arrived sequined disco shorts the other day and received so many compliments. I was actually really over the moon when there's more than 5 people stopped me just to compliment me on my outfit  (this doesn't happen too often to me =P ).

This pair of Sequined Disco shorts is available in black and silver and they're available at our space in Design A Space, both their Chapel St store and Brunwick St store in Melbourne. For those who are not in Melbourne, they can also be ordered online~! Simply shoot us an email to info@EzzentricTopz.com and we'll send you more details of the shorts. The whole shorts is elasticated so they will fit perfect on AU sz 8-10 =). Only one silver left in the stock room so hurry up~~~~ =D

More outfit posts with new pieces from Ezzentric Topz will be up soon so stay tuned ~~

x
twee


Labels: , , , , , ,