That is it

{ T by Alexander Wang Tee // DIY Vintage Levis Denim Cutoffs // Vintage sneakers // Oroton Clutch }

Bye 2011 and Happy 2012 everyone!

These photos were taken at a basketball court few day ago while kz was playing basketball. I'm not really a jeans/denim shorts person but I tried to DIY a pair of denim cutoffs for myself the other day and I'm absolutely loving them =)




So how did you all spend New Year's Eve? Mine was a laid-back yet fun one~ Kz and I were at friend's having hotpot , playing card and board games, and watching fireworks. Pictionary was so fun that we played until 8am this morning (LOL). Sounds crazy yeh?!

Anyway, I really want to wish all you amazing people a fun, meaningful, and fashionable year ahead on behalf of Ezzentric Topz! Let's work harder and play harder this year!!!

x
twee


Labels: , , , , ,