Xi

{ DIY Vintage Dress Suit // Ezzentric Topz Vintage Bag //
Vintage Belt // Seiko Watch // Links of London Sweetie Bracelet
 // Converse Sneakers }


I am so so in love with this vintage suits!! The minimalist nude/white stripy fabric is so easy and laid-back yet the oversized loose shirt and high waisted skirt give the suits a retro girly touch! I cropped the shirt and shortened the skirt for a more sporty "twee" look =P

If you've followed us on TWITTER, you'd have known that we're at Venus Bay catching pipi couple of days ago. Since we're too busy playing, Kenze and I had totally forgotten to re-apply sunscreen and therefore, both of us are as burnt as lobsters now! My back neck is seriously burnt~ It hurts so much that I have to sleep on my belly but well, at least I had A LOT of fun so it's worth it =)

x
twee

+facebook    +bloglovin'   +twitter

Labels: , , ,