Play Hard

{ Ezzentric Topz Surprise Play Hard Pinafore : Available at Design A Space Chapel St Store // Monki Bodysuit // Alexander Wang Bag // Vintage Loafers }

So my family has left and they're now on the plane flying back to Hong Kong. Although they've only left for about 6 hours, I am already missing them very badly and have been sobbing like a child =(

Anyway, I really want to give a big big hug to all of you! Ezzentric Topz cannot be more thankful to have all you sweet people to read and support our blog! It always feels like reading a close friend's' message while reading your comments. I know I've been naughty for not replying comments but I'll definitely start doing it again!

More photos of my family's visit will be up soon so stay tuned!

x
twee


+facebook    +bloglovin'   +twitter

Labels: , , ,