Eildon

{ G.O.D Faux Fur Vest // No Brand Parka Jacket from Hong Kong // Monki Body // Cotton On Skirt }

These pictures were taken at Lake Eildon about a month ago. The scenery there was beautiful.

Writing, especially writing in English is always a big challenge to me since English is only my second language. I can still remember how I felt when I first started writing this blog - I was very worried about making too much grammatical mistake and was so scared that no one would read what I wrote since it's nowhere near primary school standard. 

I guess I am super lucky to still have you all reading my blog. Your support encourages me to keep on writing and not to scare too much about making mistakes. I will definitely try my best to improve my writing skills in order to make this blog a more readable blog.

x
twee

+Jeffrey Campbell Lita Giveaway+
+facebook    +bloglovin'   +twitter

Labels: , , ,