Darling


{ Vintage Shirt // Monki Bikini Set // Factorie Hat }

Special thanks to lovely Gloria @ Avibe for helping me to get this amazing bikini set <3

I cannot express how much I love this set of bikini! I've already had an eye on them when I first saw them on Monki S/S 2011 press preview early this year. I finally got my hand on them last month and when I got them, I tried them on straight away and was walking around the house and twirling in front of the mirror for like...an hour. Kz thought that I was crazy!

It isn't warm enough to wear them to the beach yet so I took these self-portraits with them couple of days ago. This set is superb for styling! I think I'll just wear the top with a high waisted mini tulle skirt out when it gets hotter~Mmmm..can't wait!

x
twee


+facebook    +bloglovin'   +twitter

Labels: , , ,