Marsh Mallow

On me : { Cotton On Tee // Uniqlo Cardigan // Ezzentric Topz Surprise Marsh Mallow Faux Fur Jacket - Available at Design A Space Chapel st store //  
Monki denim Skirt // Topshop Socks //
Jeffrey Campbell Moochie Sandal // Celine Bag }


On Sis : { Chloe Cardigan // Topshop Jumper // Zara Skirt // Prada Flats // 
Tom Ford Sunnies }

And here is my gorgeous sis Pris ~! Despite the fact that we're six years apart and 
she's already a successful business woman, there isn't really any gab between us and 
we still do silly things like singing karaoke at home and taking jumping 
shots together. She's the best sister in the universe I swear!

So I have been busy hanging out with my sis this week~!We've been shopping like 
machines. I didn't really buy much but she's got so many nice stuff from Gorman! We're 
heading to Mornington for hot spring tomorrow and it's gonna be my first time there~! Can't wait for it!

x
twee




+Jeffrey Campbell Lita Giveaway+
+facebook    +bloglovin'    +twitter

Labels: , , , , ,