Knitted Cyclist

{ Cotton On Jumper // Vintage Tee // Chanel Bag // eBay Sunglasses // Boots from Hong Kong // Ezzentric Topz Surprise Cyclist Cable Knitted Shorts - Now Available at Design A Space Chapel Street Store }

I look as if I've gone bankrupt in the third picture XD

I'm in love with this newly purchased Cotton on jumper~! It's so versatile, comfy and surprisingly warm and the best thing about it is that it only costs $5 form DFO !!!! I'm going to get it in all other colours !

My sis is coming to visit for a week and will be arriving on this coming Monday!! I haven't seen her for half a year, really can't wait to go shopping and do silly things with her~! ( apparently she's bringing me HEAPS of pressies too~!Shhhhh!)

Have a fun Sunday~!!

x
twee




+Jeffrey Campbell Lita Giveaway+
+facebook    +bloglovin'    +twitter

Labels: ,