Fisherman

Fisherman
Boutique by Jaeger stripe dress : houseoffraser.co.uk //
MarkusLupfer merino wool top
net-a-porter.com //
Hunter Boots :jades24.com //
Alexander Wang - Rocco Baby Duffle Pvc Bag : ly.st

I can pretty much go fishing with this outfit =)

I have bought a pair of tall hunter in black about two years ago. Trust me, they're the COMFY-EST gum boots ever!! But the only thing is that they don't look that flattering on me since I don't have long legs (i'm only 167cm ><). Also, you can't really drive a manual car with tall gum boots.


With all these reasons (excuses ?!?!) I'm thinking of getting a short pair but still can't decide on the colour. Silver, black, and green are on my list, which colour will you guys pick ?


x
Twee


  +facebook    +bloglovin'    +twitter

Labels: , , , ,