T by Alexander Wang Racerback Bra - by Bu from JustBuit





from

Have you guys start shopping for spring and summer yet?? I know it's still months away from summer but I seriously can't help myself and have already started shopping for my favourite season!~~ Have had an eye on this T by Alexander Wang Sports bra (and a one shoulder one) for a while. I didn't get it because I couldn't really picture how it'll look like when it's on, until I came across fellow blogger Bu.

I really love how she teamed the bra up with high waisted tulle skirt! It cool, edgy and most importantly, EASY! Isn't it the perfect outfit for a 35oC boiling summer day?! Check out heaps more of Bu's  impeccable outfits at her lovely blog JustBuit. She's insanely amazing!!! You'll love her from head to toe! I'm now a little groupie of her ,hehhe=P

Hope you guys like my share!

p.s. Don't forget to check out out newly listed vintage bags on our eBay store as well as facebook page =)

xxx

Labels: ,