Fashion Sneakers - Lanvin, Adidas by Jeremy Scott, MMM, Louboutin



clockwise from top left: ADIDAS x JEREMY SCOTT JS Wings 2.0// LANVIN Sneakers// CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN - Rantus Oriato Trainer Suede and Metallic Lace-Up Sneakers// LANVIN - Metallic Print and Suede High Trainer Sneakers// ADIDAS ORIGINALS BY ORIGINALS - JEREMY SCOTT Suede Fringed Sneakers// Maison Martin Margiela Line 22 High Top Sneaker


Am having a crash on fashion sneakers recently. I was a sneakers person few years back.

I find it interesting that I have sort of gone through a huge style evolution . I was once really hip hop~ baggy jeans, huge sneakers, and drapy backpacks; then i moved to mini skirt and oversized tee (which i still do now); at one stage i was very Americanlized and was always with full on A & F.

Now I think I have evolved into a street-tomboy-chic style with a pinch of vintage essence and am gradually going back to the embrace of sneakers. However, the sneakers I'm now fond of are slightly different from those ones i used to wear~ they're much slimmer, mostly hi-top, with lots more details, and much more fashionable~

I still love sky high platform wedges but to be honest, comfortableness is still my priority. What else can be more comfortable than sneakers?

So what's your style evolution???

xxx

Labels: