Wellies

{Faux Fur Vest: G.O.D (HK); Grey Cardigan: Uniqlo; Black Dress:Cotton On; Stockings: Dimmey's; Leg Warmer: Cotton On; Wellies: Hunter; Bag: Cambridge Satchel}


It's been very wet and gloomy in the past two days but it's not so bad since i can wear my Hunter. If you're planning to get a pair of wellies,I highly recommend Hunter! They are, seriously, the most comfy wellies!! I've tried my sister's Aigle on before and found that they have a slimmer cut but their insole is not as thick and soft as Hunter's. I've had my Hunter for more than two years and they're  still in a very good condition! They're such a staple~!  Hunter, you're undoubtedly the master of wellies!
......................................................

這兩天的天氣也是濕濕的, 所以我也立刻換上我的Hunter 雨靴。Hunter的雨靴真是很舒服!它有厚厚的鞋墊, 走得久也不會累!它除了實用也很stylish!我極力推薦Hunter給想買雨靴的朋友啊!

Labels: