The Wedgestier/Platformtier.


JC FW2010 lookbook

This is how i call Jeffrey Campbell- The Wedgestier/ Platformtier .
The JC team have not only provided us opportunity to slide our feet into runway styles that not many people can afford, they have also brightened up our days with their incredible creativity! You'll find new designs from them almost every other week!

If you think you're having a dull day, try to have a look at JC shoes! These eye candies will definitely change your day!
(nope, i'm not paid to write this =P)

So the new lookbook is out!what do you guys think of these combat inspired platform heels?They're beautiful, but to be honest, not really my thing. So i've picked some of my favourites from solestruck 



 BACKSTAGE



SO SMART


GS1
 
 
 WHY STOP


HATHAWAY



SMITH


 EXAM NS
BLACK SUEDE


PIXIE
GREY SUEDE

image from
 
I love all them and the last two are my best picks!!i'm actually contemplating on them and cannot decided which pair to go for . I reckon the Exan NS is more stylish and the Pixie is more everyday.
hmm....decision decision!!
Any suggestion??

So how's weekend been so far??I've been busy with WORLDCUP!!

xxx

Labels: , ,