Less Is Always More

(www.mikeandchris.com)

Mike & Chris Resort 10 Collection

I'm really fond of clean basic designs/style with a bit of edge. 
I have also found out that I'm not a fan of accessories at all. 
One or two simple pieces alongside with a clean outfit are fine, but ten rings or twenty necklaces in one go is definitely a NO NO to me, they'll just make me feel super clumsy and uncomfortable.
Anyone on the same boat??

Mike & Chris's collections is just perfect~! they've styled these basic pieces really well!It gives me a lot of inspirations too! 

I've been a bit obssessed with my Ariat boots and Leg warmers. Here is another outfit with them.

{Grey Fleece Hoodie: United Colors of Benetton; Shirt: Polo Sport; Leather Shorts: Vintage; Leg Warmer: Cotton On; Riding Boots: Ariat}

Have a happy happy Thursday!!!!

xxx

Labels: ,