In Store Now : Gold Navy Oversized Hounstooth

{Blazer: available at Ezzentric Topz Vintage now; Hoodie: Uniqlo; Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Alexa Wedges}

Hello everyone, I'm excited to announce that instead of just posting what we've shot for our eBay store here as a "new arrival review", I've decided to do at least ONE (ideally two to three if i can manage it) new item/outfit post every week. 
In that way, you guys can have a different perspective of what we're selling and also to get an idea of how I play around with vintage pieces. How does that sound??? =)

So here is my first attempt with this funky  
Vintage X Large Houndstooth Print Navy/Gold Balloon Sleeve Blazer

This X large houndstooth has really caught my eyes! If you've been reading my blog, you may notice that i'm a monotone girl and not a big fan of patterns since i always think that patterns are very hard to handle. But when i came across this blazer, i realize that no matter how crazy the print is, as long as it comes in a subtle colour combination, it'll still be manageable.
So I teamed this blazer up with a plain hoodie (hoodie is always my lover) to modernise the 80s funkiness a little bit.

Hope you guys will like my very first store review, to see more stuff from Ezzentric Topz Vintage, click here.

Last but not least, remember to JOIN our awesome giveaway~!

xxx


Labels: , ,