EveryDay


 clockwise: 
(T by Alexander Wang Classic Tank w/ PockeT; T by Alexander Wang FOOTBALL CROP SWEATSHIRT; T by Alexander Wang V Cut Bra; Marni COTTON STRIPE SOCKS; PROENZE SHOULER PS1 MEDIUM LEATHER SATCHEL; Stolen Girlfriends Club Cable Knit Shorts; Lanvin Lace tweed and vernished leather sneakers)


 If i'll have to choose an outfit to describe myself, this will be it.
Balck, white, grey, beige, athletic, comfy, oversize, practical, boyish, leather, easy, cotton, knit.
These is pretty much my style and i really don't mind wearing these stuff everyday!.

Came across this pair of stunning knitted shorts while i was doing this. I am so in love with them and would love to purchase them straight away but unfortunately they're sold out>< I'll definitely try my very best to look for them on the internet in the next few days!wish me luck!! If any of you lovely people see them available in a us 2/uk 8/xs, please please please let me know and i'll give you the biggest hug and kiss ever (who'd like to be kissed and hugged by you ? =_=)!!!!

Have already ordered a white T by Alexander Wang tee, can't wait to recevie it and do an outfit post with it~

What do you guys think of the Proenza bag??I think i saw something similar in country road a while ago, hope that they still have it there~!

Enjoy the World Cup week!

xxx

Labels: , , ,