So Spoiled. So Blessed.

It's my birthday yesterday.

there's no proper celebration but i still think that i'm the most blessed and spoiled gal in the world!

The sweetest phone calls and SMS from family and friends from home and the excessive amount of messages on facebook just stuffed me with love!


And my beloved ones just spoiled my with all these present!!



Thanks mum and Uncle Peter for the Red Pocket

Thanks sis for the Cmbridge satchel (i've decided on black and my sis is actually getting herself a tan one too!!YEAH)

Thanks dad for letting me to choose whatever i want

and most importantly,
Thanks my Dearest Kz for the following suprises

 
very delicious Lindts hazelnut cake


 
lovely new skin for my mac

 
the best is yet to come...

 
i must be dreaming

 

how surreal is that when you received something which you have been dying for but have actually given up on just because it's sold out everywhere and is too expensive?!


i still can't believe that i'm one of the owner of these alexa wedges!when i tried them on yesterday i nearly cried!Thanks so much my dearest boyfriend.

will go out for a proper birthday dinner tonight and will most possibly wear these stunning wedges. will promise to take some photos of my outfit =)


so the birthday week highlights of the store are


VINTAGE PIERRE CARDIN BLUE PINK KNITTED JUMPER DRESS
 

VINTAGE BLACK WHITE DOTS OFF SHOULDER PLEATED SKIRT SET

 

80s VINTAGE NAVY BLUE MILITARY SHINY BTN MINI DRESS

there're heaps more beautiful pieces In Store now, which are your favourites this week?

xxx

Labels: